The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~
~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, February 27, 2006

    Spring Cleaning

    Keke.. It's time for my spring cleaning again. I've removed some blogs So to keep things a bit more tidy. It's tough job you know, to edit 100 plus posts. So I hope to make it a point to clean up every 50 posts or so.

    Anyway, tomorrow I'll be having my IA2 test. I was still not very confident but I wasn't worried since it's just a true/false paper. But Chu told me that there's negative marking. *faintz*

    I think I had my dinner too early. Now I'm very very hungry, but I cannot eat. Mama is complaining that I'm getting fatter!!! *sobz*


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:23 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela